Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wall Street Don't Tread on Me

Wall Street Don't Tread on Me
.
By nature the largest giants are the clumsiest
Crushing, stepping on those small
Not noticing their plight below.

Wall Street don’t tread on me
Not in my homeland of the free!

Asteroids clash destroying worlds
Sometimes missing by an inch or hair -
Leaving doubt to flood the continents.

Wall Street don’t tread on me
Let us keep our homeland of the free!

I recall of a school of fish
That scattered as an Orca came;
These troubled times, it sums up great.

Wall Street please don’t tread on me,
And leave, leave, the purple mountain majesties!
Give back our amber waves of grain!
And while you're at it, crown thy good with brotherhood. That'd be good..

No comments:

Post a Comment

You've found your way inside my head and now there's no way out!