Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Translation Gap

There is a breaking news application for Facebook, with a wide variety of different stories. Today's topic happened to fall on the primary race in Georgia, spawning this comment from a well-informed individual:

yuh but i voted for mcain and llok wat we got for president the worst one of them all hes a clown dosent now wat hes doing when u vote for the right guy and someone else wins why bother

Instead, of just insulting the poor bloke's grammar, and flimsy argument, I thought I'd provide a translation so you, the viewer, may better understand:

I voted for McCain and we got a jigaboo in office. He's too black to know what he's doing. Why should I vote, when the white guy doesn't win?
Translation provided by Angryredneck.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

You've found your way inside my head and now there's no way out!