Wednesday, July 03, 2013

The Old Crone and the Princess

When I was a child, my grandmother read my siblings and me pages from a lost story book. This book had no author, title, or publisher. None of us could find out where it came from, and did not think to ask until long after grandma had passed away. I previously published a story in an old blog post about a year ago. I had hoped to get a few leads, but nothing came. This year I've decided to make it a free public domain book. You can find this book free on Smashwords and eventually Amazon. If I can think of how to create a free paperback, I will offer that as well. My main goal is to keep the memory of these stories alive for adults and children.  The title I gave the stories is taken from transition pages where an old crone tells the stories to a princess.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You've found your way inside my head and now there's no way out!