Thursday, September 15, 2011

Novel Revamp

Ben Ditmars' novel, Gnomes of Coyûl is now Available on Amazon for Kindle and Print.

Hello once more my Spicers and Spicettes.  I've been working on a Summer project that I just recently finished.  I wanted to revamp a novel, Gnomes of Coyûl I put on Kindle last year.  And revamp it I did: new cover, more appealing format, the works.  The best part is, all of this greatness, is also available on paperback.

Do you own a Kindle?  Then this your place!

Do you desire a more timeless paperback?  Then click right here!

As always, if this post is lost in the ether of rantings, Witherspork, etc. you can find these same links underneath the Books tab above.  Also, what book is complete without a Twitter feed?  And a jolly good Facebook?



No comments:

Post a Comment

You've found your way inside my head and now there's no way out!