Monday, January 31, 2011

My New Bucket List

It has been almost three years since I wrote a post about the things I want to do before I die.  Looking back, a lot of them seemed quite childish.  One was going to the moon, another leaving the world a better place than I found it.  Which are not bad things just very unspecific.

Some of things from the old list I have managed to accomplish in some form or another.  I wrote a novel, I traveled overseas.  Never started on a musical, but it is something on which to work.

Anyway, I thought I would start on a brand new Bucket List.  Perhaps I will even update this one in a few years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Get a novel published
 
Get a piece of fiction published
 
Get poetry featured in a nationally or internationally recognized journal
 
Travel to Turkey, particularly Istanbul
 
Travel to Iran, visit the beautiful mosques
 
Travel to Russia, see St. Petersburg
 
Do something to help the victims in Bhopal long term
 
Kiss the person I love in Time Square on New Year's Eve
 
Kiss the person I love in Red Square on New Year's Eve
 
And, what the hell, still leave the world a better place than I found it. But more specifically volunteering time and not just money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You've found your way inside my head and now there's no way out!