Friday, January 21, 2011

Submissions

I must apologize and let you know I am deeply sorry before I say what it is I am about to say.  I have had to take some posts down.  It's not because I've changed my mind, don't like them or anything else.  I am just attempting to get some things accepted in journals and many of their policies prohibit previously published material, even if the previous publishing is merely a blog.  But I will promise you that on the occasion they do not accept the submission it will be reposted in its proper time and place.  I've merely drafted them for the moment.  So, if any one has a post they would like to see but cannot email beeditty@gmail.com and I will gladly send you a copy.

Apologies,

Ben Ditty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You've found your way inside my head and now there's no way out!