Thursday, September 02, 2010

My Life According to Red Hot Chili Peppers

RULES: Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to a bunch of people including me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Re-post as "My Life According to (BAND NAME)"


1. Are you a male or female?: Charlie

2. Describe yourself: Hard to Concentrate

3. How do you feel: Readymade

4. Describe where you currently live: Animal Bar

5. If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Otherside

6. Your favorite form of transportation: Storm in a Teacup

7. Your best friend: Dani California

8. Your favorite color is: Snow

9. What's the weather like: Tell Me, Baby?

10. Favorite time of day: Blood Sugar Sex Magik

11. If your life was a tv show, what would it be called: Californication

12. What is life to you: By the Way

13. Your current relationship: Slow Cheetah

14. Looking for: Wet Sand

15. Wouldn’t mind: Hump de Bump

16. Your fear: 21st Century

17. What is the best advice you have to give: C'mon Girl

18. If you could change your name, you would change it to: Funky Monks

19. Thought for the Day: Give It Away

20. How I would like to die: Suck My Kiss
Do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You've found your way inside my head and now there's no way out!