Friday, July 16, 2010

Lagers & Gnomes

I think I am beginning to wind down in the writing of my gnome novel. But, don't feel bad for me. I just feel I've tied up the remaining lose ends and plot holes that can befall even the best written works. If it manages to get published all my loyal readers can certainly bet on a free signed copy.

With that said, I wrote a poem on Landshark Lager's Facebook page. Apparently they're putting peoples' comments on scrolls inside of their bottles. It's a promotion for a contest where the prize is a trip to Key West. Anyway the topic was why do you need an escape:

I need an escape.
A lovely view to gape
Upon and see the shape
Of ladies in the cape
That feed me grapes.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You've found your way inside my head and now there's no way out!