Friday, January 15, 2010

Massachusetts

I want to put into words the depth of my worry. I want them to somehow change a spectrum long since set in stone.

But I know my limits.

If anything I said could make my fighting worth it I could be at ease. But one state and one candidate hold all the power to destroy my hope. So much shouldn't be held by so few.

But it is.

Coakley was a liked attorney general, embodied everything that Massachusetts once stood for.

But it wasn't enough.

Thus, I wish for rain to wash away divisiveness. I wish for sun to rise and fight the fog that's sprinkled down in Marion, Ohio and every other town in spirit. I wish for God to intervene, and send a rainbow through the world, righting wrongs, rebuilding Haiti.

But wishful thinking is just that, wishful.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You've found your way inside my head and now there's no way out!